hotpinksox

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

lists and resolutions

Things to do/see/have by the new year

Watch tv outside(football game?)
Tailgate
ACL moody theater 11/30 & 12/1
Eat a steak 12/25
Fredricksberg or Longview
2 step
Ballet or play
run a 5k
Chicken shit bingo
Go bowling

Above is my list of fun things I wanted to do before the new year. I only got 2 done. Waa waa. I must revise my list.

As for my new years resolutions, I really only have one this year. Which is to lose some god damn weight! I have to, I must! At least 10 but I would like to lose 20. Right now, I will settle for just one pound. I plan to use one lunch per week on the trail and step up my cardio in the new year. I might even run two times a week if things at work aren't too crazy.

Wish me luck friends. I'm gonna kick 2012 ass!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Sizzle said...

Kick its ass! :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home