hotpinksox

Friday, April 20, 2012

what I have been looking at

I know I haven't been posting as much as I use to. The truth is work is really kicking my butt and I just don't have time or don't feel up for blogging when I do have time. But I have been reading so many great new (to me) blogs lately. I thought I would share them with you. Most are fashion or I hate to say it "mommy blogs". I know there is a dislike for most "mommy blogs" out there but the few below are great even if you don't have children like me.

bleu bird vintage

jenloveskev

rockstar diaries

this time tomorrow

eat sleep wear

fellow creatives

If you click on any one of the above you can find even more fun stuff to look at.

Today is miss LaLa's 50th birthday. Ok ok she is 8 in human years. Here she is with her favorite toy.


I have also been busy doing this:


I have needed to get my "junk" room cleaned and functional for a long time. I finally got my old dining room table from Sister's house and made myself an office. I hate calling it a "craft" room. Maybe I should call it an "art" room. Is there a better name for such a room? It still need so much work to get it the way I want it. I need a cool chair to use as a desk chair. And some boxes/baskets for supplies and such. And of course I need to just clean out all the junk still in the part of the room not pictured. But how much to you love the windows and light in this room? I just love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home